Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Mini Beach Photo Book - My Krabi Album

Happy Weekend! I just completed a mini (12 layout) Beach trip album that I'm excited to share! You know, I really do love this hobby. The memory keeping part is the most important for me, but the creative part is such fun and so satisfying! Sometimes I wonder if I will become bored or lose the joy, but each time I pick up a new project and start creating I find it so enjoyable.

For this project I decided I will play with repetitive shapes and see if I can make layouts out of them. These are photos from our trip to Krabi, Thailand last year and I'd say I really like how they turned out :)
 You can see my journaling for this trip done in the Week in the Life (Vacation Edition) - in my project life album here
Repeating shapes is really pleasing to the eyes don't you think?
Just add some patterned paper to fill in some of the shaped spaces to keep the lines flowing 
Not forgetting a striking large title
 some word strips or word art
And a few little touches in contrasting colors to add interest
I used Ali Edwards' #AEDPinterestPassport for the title of two of the layouts
Also tried breaking up panoramic shots 
and one of my favorites, spreading the photo across waves  
Finally a full page photo adorned only with word art.
first page
last page
Now I only have to get the cover done!

Template to Share
And you can find the link to the template of this layout here, enjoy!


Subscribe to yin designs newsletter to stay updated on product news, 
freebies, blog posts, and subscriber specials.
Go here to sign up. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...